Dapto Uniting Church COVIDSafe Plan
Please be aware that due to Government requirements we all need to take heed of the following messages:
- Please do not attend church services, weddings, funerals or other gatherings in person if you are feeling unwell or think you may have any COVID-19 symptoms. Such symptoms include fever, cough, sore or scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste.
- Please be sure to give your current contact details to the Attendance Keeper every time you attend church. Preferably, use the QR code displayed near the entrance to the Church. Using the COVIDSafe App on your mobile phone may also be helpful for
contact tracing if necessary.
- Please be kind and remain at least 1.5 metres away from others at all times when on the church premises.
- Physical contact with others increases the possibility of spread of the virus and so are not permitted.
- Wearing of masks for anyone over 12 years in a place of worship is strongly recommended by the NSW Government.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry to the church and practice good hand and respiratory hygiene at all times.
- Please do not feel that you must come to church. Each individual must make their own mind up on whether it is safe for them to return to gathering.
- There will be no judgement upon anyone, regardless of whether they return for
the time being or not.
Thank you for your understanding and attention to these matters. We pray every blessing for each congregant during these different times, those coming to church and those staying home.