Resuming from 13 October 2020, in accordance with a COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Summary of our COVID-19 Safety Plan
Wellbeing of Craft Group Members
- Please do not attend Craft Group if unwell, even with mild symptoms. You should self-isolate if you are ill.
- Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, even mild symptoms, should get tested at a COVID-19 testing clinic. Such symptoms include but are not limited to:
- fever (37.5 ° or higher)
- sore throat
- shortness of breath (difficulty breathing)
- loss of taste
- loss of smell
- Seating at the church hall is to be placed at least 1.5 metres apart to maintain physical distancing. Please arrange only enough tables and chairs for the amount of people attending, and with minimum 1.5m between each person, unless they are from the same household.
- Please do not to crowd together at any time, but maintain at least 1.5m between each other at all times. This applies even when having breaks for lunch or a cuppa etc. Each person should only go to the urn to get their cuppa one at a time, or if queuing, maintain minimum 1.5m between each person in the queue.
- Toilets should only be attended one at a time as far as is practical. Please don’t wait or pass near each other in confined spaces.
- Please communicate with each other by phone if you need to decide or plan anything for the group. Also, please use the phone to chat with group members who decide not to gather for the time being.
- If the Craft Group or any member orders anything delivered to their gatherings, such as pizza etc, contactless delivery and payment should be arranged if possible.
- Please do not engage in greetings such as hugging, kissing, hand shaking or close contact of any kind due to the need to maintain physical distancing.
- Please do not gather in groups outside the hall before the start of the gathering, and likewise do not gather in groups outside the church hall after Craft Group finishes.
- Anyone who travels by public transport to the Craft Group gathering, should minimise contact with vehicle doors, practice physical distancing, wear a mask, sanitise their hands often, use Opal payment of fares if possible and not travel if they are unwell.
- Group members who give lifts in cars to or from Craft Group to members outside their household should transport only one person at a time unless they are a pair from the same household. It is advised that people should sit as far from each other as possible in the car, and wear a mask, use hand sanitiser before and after each journey and not linger in the car after arrival at their destination.
- Group or solo singing or playing of wind instruments is particularly high risk and so should be avoided at Craft Group.
The Craft Group meets weekly in the Church Hall for craft, coffee and conversations. 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Tuesdays (except the last two weeks in December and the first two weeks in January) (Suspended for the time being). BYO lunch. Throughout the year, the craft group donates their crafts to various charities and mission projects e.g. Trauma teddies to local surgeries and hospitals.
Contact Janice: phone (02) 4261 8604